- This section contains information relating to the management methods of GhisalloRentBike with reference to the processing of GhisalloRentBike users' data.
- This circular also has value for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for the subjects who interact with GhisalloRentBike and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.ghisallorentbike.it
- The circular is provided only for GhisalloRentBike and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the GhisalloRentBike web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The circular may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16 years old, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- Relativamente al presente sito web il titolare del trattamento è: Roberto Cermenati, e per ogni chiarimento o esercizio dei diritti dell’utente potrà contattarlo al seguente indirizzo mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for data processing
- The responsible for data processing is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Ai sensi dell’articolo 28 del regolamento UE n. 2016/679, su nomina del titolare del dati, il responsabile del trattamento dei dati del sito GhisalloRentBike è: Roberto Cermenati
Data processing place
- The data processing generated by the use of GhisalloRentBike takes place in Magreglio, via Adua 38 - 22030 COMO
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Below are the types of cookies that the website uses:
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for browsing and to facilitate user access and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, can be distinguished between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of browsing until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Third parties cookies
- From the point of view of the origin, can be distinguished between the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are usually third parties cookies.
- The majority of third parties cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third parties cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third parties analytical cookies are used to detect information on user's behavior on GhisalloRentBike. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performances and improve the use of the site. Third parties profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
IV - PROCESSED DATA
Processing data method
- Like all websites, also this site uses log files in which information collected automatically is stored during users' visits. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet Protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- Internet Service Provider name (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly also the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. These information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- If the site allows the inclusion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the email address. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By entering a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Processing data purpose
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not more than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose
Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the browser's settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences that the user had set for the site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
Social Network Plugin
- This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard users' privacy. If necessary, cookies are set, if so provided by social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. It should be remembered that if the user browses being logged into the social network then he has already consented to the use of the cookies conveyed through this site when registering with the social network.
- The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
V - USER RIGHTS
- Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The GhisalloRentBike website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- of the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (art.15 EU Regulation), their updating (art.7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art.16 EU Regulation), the integration (art.7, co. 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art.18 EU Regulation) or to oppose , for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art.21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU Regulation);
- of the right to request cancellation (art.17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- of the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7, co. 3, lett. c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent for use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with you, see Articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI - PLATFORM AND TECHNOLOGICAL SUPPLIERS
- This site uses an open source CMS (Content Management System) as WordPress platform which uses a series of functions and technical solutions that could automatically record some data and without human intervention in order to function properly.
- The following are the functions of the site that may require the automatic entry and registration of user data:
The images on the website, if uploaded by the user, may contain position information. The user should avoid uploading images with embedded position data included (EXIF GPS). For example, photos taken with smartphones record this data. Website visitors can download and extract any position data from the images on the website with a simple graphics program (eg Photoshop).
CONTACT MODULES, QUOTATION REQUEST.
If you make contact requests for a specific service or requests for quotes, the data that is entered will be sent to the manager of the service and the information sent will be kept for the time necessary to perform the requested service. The collected data will not be used for marketing purposes. None of the collected data is transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website and these will be recorded in cookies. They are for your convenience so you don't have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be recorded on your computer for one year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if the browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and screen display options. The access cookies remain for two days and the options cookies on the screen remain for one year. If you select "Remember me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID (unique identifier) of the post of the article just modified. It expires after 1 day.
CONTENT INCORPORATED BY OTHER WEBSITES
- This site is hosted on European and Italian servers and all our suppliers declare that they comply with the GDPR regulation
REGISTER, directly manages the servers on which our site is hosted and only on machines hosted within the European territory.
This also applies to backup servers, performed automatically on servers other than those hosting the sites.
VII – SICUREZZA DATI FORNITI
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – MODIFICHE AL PRESENTE DOCUMENTO
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep updated on the latest legislative news.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- Il documento è stato aggiornato in data 10/02/2020 per essere conforme alle disposizioni normative in materia, ed in particolare in conformità al Regolamento UE 2016/679.